Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

May you review me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

May you review me? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:30 pm

By 59 minutes, lol.

We might tweak that double post rule soon.

Anyway, I PM'd you TMJ.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Admins have certain privileges Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:56 am

Alright, posted by tomorrow afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:08 am

Sorry to go kinda off topic, but what ever happened to that thread where cy and some other people were gonna review everyone in one thread?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:55 pm

It's still there. Bart is working on it.

May you review me? - Page 2 62-45

TMJ-JJ

TMJ-JJ has had a relatively uneventful history here on Fuji Planet, despite his high ranking on MYNK. In conjunction with this, however, he has been one of the most consistent and better users here on Fuji and on MYNK.

TMJ-JJ has had many usernames and nicknames in the past. His MYNK name was The MIni Julian, which is where you get the TMJ from. He has been called this for all the time that I can remember, as it is short and easy to type. His other names include Royal Mini Julian, !Mee☺Faze!, and Jooleeaan. I am sure he has had other names in the past that I cannot remember. In any case, when one clicks onto TMJ's profile, he immediately notices his history, if one is well acquianted with it. TMJ was referred to Fuji by xxNoobXx, known here as Noble and very well respected. TMJ also has a sense of humor, evidenced by calling himself a little boy and his statement, one that should probably not be repeated here.

TMJ has been a Fuji Planet staff member for approximately 3 weeks. He was promoted to Arcade Manager on September 12, 2010, and as a result is Fuji's greenhorn of staff members, being the newest one. However, he has conducted himself in a nothing but professional manner since being promoted. An interesting fact is that when TMJ was promoted, he became Fuji's 13th separate Arcade Manager, making the position the most-oft held, surpassing Global Moderators, who previously held the record with 12.

TMJ's stats aren't the best, but they aren't too shabby either. He's not consistently in the top 10 posters for the week or month, but his activity is always consistent. This month seems to be an exception to that so far, as TMJ comes in at 10th for the month with 21 posts in October. He has approximately 1400 posts overall, good for 32nd on the top posters list, just one post higher than Marshazzle. TMJ has a rather low topic number of 35 and a total private messages number of 49. The private message number is especially suprising considering his personality. He also has 19 friends, another low number, but he has more friends on the forum in reality.

So, in conclusion, TMJ is a smart, funny and overall nice kid. He is also one of the most mature 13 year olds I have ever met, and certainly deserves his staff position.

Sorry this took so long. I was planning to do it on Sunday had I not gotten caught up in fantasy football stuff.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:45 am

Is this good TMJ-JJ?
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Yeah, Archive it Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Cool.

Archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

May you review me?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-