Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

the last person to post here, wins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

Fuji Bucks™ : 1087

the last person to post here, wins _
PostSubject: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:27 pm

"...see, I have already won..." said the goblin
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:28 pm

First of all, I hate this game.. Second who are you. Come to the chatbox at the bottom of the homepage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

Fuji Bucks™ : 9157

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:34 pm

You are the best fleamailman. Haha.

This is the same as your only myninjakiwi post.
Back to top Go down
Derderder
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Derderder

Staff Message : Still immature as fuck...
Fuji Bucks™ : 2550

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:36 pm

do i win Razz
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:50 pm

and with that the goblin thanked the humans again, saying "...if there is a "last post" thread here already just link me to it and close this one then, if not, here we go...", to which the goblin mentioned that the chatbox wasn't really his style, knowing that it had no notifications, no spell check, no pictures, no post count, and hit count, and no back record, concluding "...simply, why chat when I can post for real here, here is my chat room then, don't expect me to post "I win" ever, it's as self evident and posting "I post" then..."

the last person to post here, wins Bach_shades
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:54 pm

"this thread will sadly be locked, due to heavy spam moderation on this planet of fuji..." the goblin remorsefully replied.

the last person to post here, wins Gandalf
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
The Official JCMG
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
The Official JCMG

Fuji Bucks™ : 2141

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:08 pm

HUWAT FLEAMAILMAN JOINED FUJI PLANET HOW DID HE FIND THIS

Welcome, dude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Quote :
"this thread will sadly be locked, due to heavy spam moderation on this planet of fuji..." the goblin remorsefully replied.

the goblin accepted that this thread would be locked then, saying "...in fact, whatever one posts, it is always spam to someone somewhere then, so I will let you close this thread and exit, though I can't see it being different form the chatroom, it all just depends on what is posted I suppose...", certainly having no choice the goblin would bow to the decisions of others here though whether he posted after that would be another matter

the last person to post here, wins 14e2
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:31 pm

The Official JCMG wrote:
HUWAT FLEAMAILMAN JOINED FUJI PLANET HOW DID HE FIND THIS

Welcome, dude.

"...small world..." replied the goblin again, adding "...got an invite here, told that this place was friendly and accommodating...", in fact, he was liking it so far and would start posting for real soon, saying "...got a lot of stuff that needs reposting here, "prolific" is an understatement, let's say "horrific" then...."

the last person to post here, wins Captainkangaroobobkeeshkz0
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:32 pm

i don't remember this guy at all, lol
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
The Official JCMG
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
The Official JCMG

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:33 pm

The Official JCMG warmly welcomes an old visitor, saying, "Welcome to Fuji Planet, please enjoy your stay here. Make sure to read The Rules and create an introduction in the Introductions & Goodbye thread to get to know you better. That was a double post, but I'll let it go for now. You are new here."

the last person to post here, wins 3749240441_b70e899216

(Yeah, I just wanted the 87 in the picture)

Anyone who was at Jyo's a lot would remember him, Dan.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Quote :
The Official JCMG warmly welcomes an old visitor, saying, "Welcome to
Fuji Planet, please enjoy your stay here. Make sure to read The Rules
and create an introduction in the Introductions & Goodbye thread to
get to know you better. That was a double post, but I'll let it go for
now. You are new here."

"...forgive the double post please..." replied the goblin, explaining that two people had addressed him before that needing two separate replies here, saying "...but I will not double post because, I understand, one mustn't tax the readers here, btw can I use long words sometimes...", the goblin wanted to follow the others here

the last person to post here, wins Darth
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:44 pm

It's called multiquote.
Back to top Go down
The Official JCMG
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
The Official JCMG

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Thinking of the quick tip, The Official JCMG replies, "Whenever you want to reply but already posted, you can use the "Edit" button. It will not show up in certain places, though, like in the Fuji Planet section. You can also do what Sk9 suggested, too. Use those longs words, too, the people who know you won't mind. IDK about the others."

the last person to post here, wins E1c602664356502a
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:33 pm

"...yay, you heard it folks, I can use long words here..." said the goblin, where he was thinking about the term he had coined "icy dicey" which was basically the four letters ICDC as in "inflationary caused devaluation of currency", something that although one will never hear it mentioned on the media as such, was exactly what is happening now, saying "...you see, if you can't actually pay back a debt but you still own those printing presses, you can devalue the debt though inflation here...", exactly what russia did after the fall of the wall, and guess what, the fed this year has printed more dollars than at any point in its previous history, "...simply one carefully avoids those two extremes then, of either "hyper inflation" or "deflation" that is, while distracting voters with stuff like "climate change" and "terrorism" now..." mentioned the goblin at it, and somehow "icy dicey" seemed aptly put then, a very risky policy indeed if anyone cottoned on to what was happening to their pensions and savings that is

the last person to post here, wins Libertycrying1

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Woooow...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:44 pm

He's form Jyo's, guys.

YEM knows, as does Winko.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:45 pm

I know too
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:26 pm

("...small world..." repeated the goblin saluting back to those who had seen him elsewhere, saying "...it's great to be here then, posting while I still can that is...")

repost from elsewhere, the lupusbots's "last post" thread

"...there is no thread on this whole wide Internet that I would rather read than this one then, oh and by now I am so many threads that it seems that there just isn't enough goblin to go round, but, when here, they all seem just chatter, or me being clever...." ventured the goblin, continuing "...no, here it's me listening, following each word of your posts for no other motive than you tell me something and I listen, and afterwards, an inner silence is returned to me each time I do, so the angel is not there to be nice, but perhaps her gift of sobriety is still a gift is it not, a taste of salt that helps one cede the superfluous here, same boat for us all xxxxx, but none of the other threads sees the boat like you lupusbots can, you pilot me then where we're no different, just that elsewhere sleeps on it seems..."

the last person to post here, wins SusanSeddonBouletartwork
Back to top Go down
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

Fuji Bucks™ : 9157

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:05 pm

Sk9k9 wrote:
First of all, I hate this game.. Second who are you. Come to the chatbox at the bottom of the homepage.

Sk9k9 wrote:
I know too

You obviously didn't know.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:08 pm

repost form elsewhere, the mod rockers "last post" thread

“...well, it just happened in an instant, and he was just there right in front all of them, it was like wow, he was absolutely electric, as this god like voice just took over from the music with a microphone that seemed to the capture both speakers and those onlooking fans alike, its unbridled words crashing into ones conscience like a wave of perfection, at perfect pitch, he sang “...I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...” as a primeval surge went up from the gig joint at that point, continuing “...just like the ones I used to know...”, I tell you this guy could do no wrong now, the fans were simply his as if transcended at this point, fed on an ambrosia that only a real artist like this could offer “...where the treetops glisten and children listen to hear sleigh bells in the snow...”, magic!, you'll be hearing a lot more of this guy for sure, just remember the name "Bing Crosby" and that you heard it first here folks

the last person to post here, wins Charleston_Pilgrims
Back to top Go down
Briane
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Briane

Fuji Bucks™ : 2733

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:18 pm

Picture at each post. LOL.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Quote :
Picture at each post. LOL.

("...hardest part too..." mentioned the goblin, explaining "...the texts I can work on, but the pictures have to be found and they have to be right...")

"...it is getting to the point where people really might have to decide when it's exit time for themselves then, if only because doctors are growing ever more capable of keeping ones body going far longer than ones mind that is, the family unit, already not very strong in the Euro/American model, might snap if people were to be automatically given ten years of vegetative state at the end of their lives..." ventured the goblin, adding "...not an easy subject, usually those who have passed their exit point are in no mental position to do anything about it, so the question is, if one knows, does one do it to oneself before one can't that is, also would one correctly recognize those signs in oneself..."

the last person to post here, wins Z106558120
Back to top Go down
The Official JCMG
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
The Official JCMG

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:21 am

I really just get pictures with reference of 87 on it.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:18 am

the goblin reminded himself of something, saying "...members come and go..." but the goblin himself didn't mind who came or went or stayed, or whatever, no, for him only "content" mattered, "...selfish perhaps but as long as I am alive I will try for "content" as each post is proof of how I relate to my life..." explained the goblin, continuing "...but let's see it for what it really is, in that each one of us is actually alone on the Internet with this unspoken tally known only to ourselves of what one has done against what time one has had to do it in, so now, how does one other member here, or a million other members for that matter, change this simple equation in some way, no, this tally just remains constant as some benchmark of self does it not, simply, in life one may be "whatever", OK true, ah but here on the Internet, one is what one posts, that's all..."

the last person to post here, wins Bruteforce-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins Empty

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here, wins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Forum Games-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com