Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

the last person to post here, wins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

Fuji Bucks™ : 1087

the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:35 pm

("...this I feel you should know, switzerland dark past then..." mentioned the goblin)

repost from elsewhere, the trolls site's "last post" thread

Quote :

I think Fleabag is a secret Nazi. He probably works for one of them Swiss banks that has sacks and sacks of gold jewish teeth in their vaults

"...no no no, we were only acting on orders..." protested the goblin, explaining "...most people were merely complicit in their acceptance then, where their government was actually guilty of hedging its bets here, that is since switzerland has always been on the side of the perceived winner, so it played germany's tune till that tune was taken over by the allies one..." , in fact, it was rather odd that whole battalions on retreating german troops could suddenly turn up in austria, field pieces and all, form northern italy, where a certain country, nameless of course, seems to be geographically between them then

[footnote: The Bergier Report criticizes two decisions by Switzerland that had a devastating impact on Jews attempting to find refuge there. The first, in 1938, was the country’s request of Germany to stamp all passports of Jews with a "J," enabling Switzerland to prevent large numbers of Jews from entering. The second, in 1942, was the sealing of Switzerland’s borders. By the time Switzerland changed its border policy in 1944, after no longer being able to ignore the extermination of Jews by the Nazis, it was too late for many thousands who had tried to cross. For those Jewish refugees who were able to enter Switzerland, conditions were often difficult. Many were imprisoned, sent to work camps, and separated from their families.

the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 A242a47f

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:37 pm

What are you doing, you were on the way to winning!!!
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:43 pm

Dan456 wrote:
What are you doing, you were on the way to winning!!!

("...I haven't won against myself yet..." replied the goblin now, adding "...that's the hard part...")

repost from elsewhere, the trolls site again

the goblin thanked the poster, saying "...thanks for noting the typo then, and if one ever really needed further proof that prolonged exposure to trolls lowers one IQ here, one only has to look at my posts of late, so then, do you think that that in the long run we all turn into something like sheep here, and yet as terrible as that may sound, apart form being stoic here, at least one can cling to that crumb of comfort of knowing one is part of the growing majority then..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 Bush_-_Evil_Empire
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:44 am

repost from elsewhere, someone claiming the site had died

Quote :
The place has been here for 4 years, it's got the tenure. It was among the first wave of internet message boards. Which gave it the edge. Look at other similar boards like xxxxxx with 100s of active members.

This place has stagnated for 4 years, with the same core group of about 10 members and their duals, who are responsible for most of those 1,000,000 posts because they are online ALL THE TIME because they have no lives. They post the same crap, hour after hour, day after day, week after week, month after month.

this site has been dying for quite some time now, and it's easy to see why. The good members have all shaken their heads at the "Same old, same old" juvenille mentality, gay posts, and the screwing around with member profiles and posts using the software permissions given to admins and moderators.

I called this one over 3 years ago.

RIP your site then

"...actually most forums are just suffering from member loss anyway, simply everyone wants to be an admin in their own right, so as the number of site increases where there is no matched increase in members with, so that resulting slump you rightly mention is obvious then..." explained the goblin over sixty forums, continuing "...no it's bravo to this site then for its very survival within this climate here, oh and yes, I see enough implosions of supposedly better larger forums, for me not to be impressed by any other factor than the one you have wrongly stated as a negative here, a solid core member-base that posts often, they're called "rooted members" by the way, and any admin worth his salt knows their true value here...", in fact, the goblin didn't care for huge forums at all, since it made it harder to keep track of ones interest, where most members only tagged threads anyway

the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 Ah
Back to top Go down
Hectorc
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour
Hectorc

Fuji Bucks™ : 1168

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Do i win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Hectorc wrote:
Do i win Very Happy

"...well, I can be generous, if you wish we can discuss the terms of your capitulation here..." joked the goblin here, adding "...truth is, that in posting here one wins against oneself mostly, as it forms a tally of ones reflections...", though in fact, it was just habitual for the goblin now, as his chance to post anything he felt and yet win by it, quickly adding "...ah but not just anything will do though, oh no, one has to post for real here, as the tally of ones posts then forms ones benchmark to aim at..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 DrRogerFlemingAnimala
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Herman Munster
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:49 pm

repost from elsewhere

"...what it's to be ceasar, sand or grain then..." remarked the goblin aloud to himself actually, surprisingly ceasar's voice from the back of the goblin's minds had quickly answered "...oh just get sand goblin, the plebs can survive this famine if they're distracted enough, besides what good is their bread to them without some circus to go with it...", and somehow, on hearing that, nothing seemed changed, rome was still "bread and circus", where sand for the arena took priority over grain for bread, "...so goblin..." ceasar asked back "...think anything has changed since my day then...", "...well not really ceasar, though these days it's called "media coverage" but it's sand sure enough..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 Rome
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:01 pm

We have no king but Ceasar.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:27 am

"i just lose the game" said the goblin, i posted.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:44 am

("...agreed I have lost many times to date, but only those who don't post, actually lose outright..." replied the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

the goblin was on a three day week too, "...ours is to witness then..." the goblin repeated, continuing "...well, as we look on at these failings of the moneygod that are becoming evident now and hurting worldwide it seems, simply those failings are both real and perceived then, and as such form two separate problems here, one being "functionality of the system", the other being "confidence in the system"..." ventured the goblin again feeling that any solution to either one alone would not be enough to really return the situation back to the "functional,confident state" which had existed prier to the present day downturn, so the goblin continued, "...no, the hardest part will be restoring the confidence in the "family unit ", a problem one can still see in Russia and those eastern block countries that had to embrace capitalism...", the goblin was thinking of their birthrate now, continuing "...anyway, at least within the American political system now, the government together with the media are not trying to distract us with far away wars now, so there seems a sense on hope now, even if "hope is only a good breakfast" as they say...",

the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 Breadline
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:08 pm

repost from elsewhere

"...most of human interaction, and resulting conversation, is just saying that which is expected of one so that one can get back to more important things like daydreaming or reasoning other things in the back of ones mind..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...so why challenge, thus becoming ostracized in doing so, any expected norm where one can remain hidden in full view by simply playing the expected part and saying the right words with it...", simply 99% of ones whole life slips under the attention radar like this, 1% is actually retained in memory form through some aroused emotional awareness towards it, simply one lives a life that one mostly forgets

the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 Bush
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Double post, but hey, you've got 137 posts!
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

Fuji Bucks™ : 99800397

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:12 pm

*tactical nuke*

I win.
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:24 pm

I lose.
Back to top Go down
Powdersnow
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Powdersnow

Fuji Bucks™ : 1701

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:25 pm

win..?
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:35 pm

Neither of you win Cool
Back to top Go down
and conner said,
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour
and conner said,

Fuji Bucks™ : 1202

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:37 pm

conner fails.
Back to top Go down
http://boom-bang.ning.com
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:55 am

repost from elsewhere, a biker's "ramdom stuff" thread

Quote :
the wizard will mess you up with your own word's weirdo ...

"...nah, you should look at what the wizard says before you say that then, he's saying here that the more intelligent are modest about it..." explained the goblin now, adding "...and o how the inconspicuous intelligence must abound us now, as something like antimatter, unseen yes, but still there because the wizard's theory tells us that it is, but I'll let you both into a little secret now, "the emperor wears no clothes" here, to date I've only seen one writer type amongst you now who, admittedly, seems wiser than those who post here, and yet not as wise as those who don't post here...", but the goblin didn't care for wisdom at all, he cared for imaginative madness, saying "...ah yes, at the end of the day the wise are often weighed down by their wisdom and simply leave nothing to show for it, where some writer's folly is what you read..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 Catch_a_star_david_ho
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

Fuji Bucks™ : 99800397

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:49 am

But I made a tactical nuke! Your all dead!

Dont correct my grammar.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:58 am

"why is this thread still alive" said the green goblin, "can't this be deleted or at least locked." "No" said the blue goblin smoking weed.

the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 Crazy_beetle_car_21
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:54 am

Lol weirdomatic.com
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:08 am

If I lock this, I'll win :]
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:12 am

(well that's what they all think, till they realize that the goblin would justs continue this on another site, saying "...locking only means "rain stops play" here...")

repost for elsewhere, or should that read "form nowhere"

Quote :
What a load of boring, pointless pseudo-intellectual babble. If, as it seems, you wish to appear intelligent and articulate may I suggest you learn to use grammar and coherant sentace structure to form your opinions? The overuse of suspensions is not only immensely irritating but wholly incorrect. One only needs to use suspensions when you are removing a section of quotation.

"...no thanks, that would just turn me into an unknown like you then, but I don't want to be you..." replied the goblin now, adding "...btw the writing style is part of ones persona too, so when you get even remotely my readership, or more simply when you can post here, or link for that matter, something meriting my attention of you, I will take your advice seriously, but know this, I used to write like you suggest here and it doesn't work so well, so sorry then, guess it's just the difference between conjecture and experience here..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 1202681834100
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:45 pm

Why can't this die?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here, wins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Forum Games-
Free forum | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com