Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

the last person to post here, wins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

Fuji Bucks™ : 1087

the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 _
PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:10 am

repost from elsewhere, the goblin defending himself

"..."the duty of an opposition is to offer an alternative"..." said the goblin adding "...so then what is it that you want to show me, just link me to it or is it just that with you..." wondered the goblin who. being goth at heart, allowed people to post as they wished, and helped those people who believe in themselves and tolerance towards others, "...there, can't be fairer than that, you link me to a better way and I will change for you..." remarked the goblin with interest as his cold Winter's day started in earnest but at least the goblin had something to think about now he knew, perhaps even a new route perhaps

the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 NyoongarDreaming
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:42 am

Last person to post here wins? saids the goblin, i shall win then! said the old goblin.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:21 am

I win.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:35 am

Dothebartman91 wrote:
"why is this thread still alive" said the green goblin, "can't this be deleted or at least locked." "No" said the blue goblin smoking weed.

the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 Crazy_beetle_car_21
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:39 am

WAZZAHHH
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:40 am

Stopping posting, everyone!
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:02 am

"...give up fujibots, this is my thread MYAHAHAHAHA..." suggest the rightful goblin once more

the goblin too, was musing over something about "the hijacking of ideology to create authoritarianism", in that he saw that when one compared nazism under hitler, and communism under stalin, that is, their both having universal welfare, youth movements, a state managed system, compulsory service, state created jobs, labor camps for undesirables and dissidents, etc., etc., etc., etc., it became clear that, although some ideological difference may still exist in the ideology alone, the actual results on the ground was a perfect match each time, "...so ether way, the path to authoritarianism seems paved in ideology then, so much so that fascism/communism/religion/fear and any other ideology too, are all usurped in their turn to create some authority here over those within its grasp..." mentioned the goblin, who somehow tried to have no ideology remaining anonymous throughout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSuWCIYi7T4&feature=related

the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 Stalin
Back to top Go down
Shikadi
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Shikadi

Fuji Bucks™ : 2463

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:07 am

Lol Stalin cat.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:16 pm

repost from elsewhere,

Quote :
Several weeks ago, Oklahoma passed a law, declaring itself as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas, Montana and Utah as the only states to do so. More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolinas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi, Florida. So save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again.

the goblin was not surprised to read this, saying "...it only reinforces my gut feeling that slowly the country is decentralizing, much like rome did before its end in 410, where simply the regions became autonomous to the point that when the crunch came, nobody lifted a finger to stop it..." continuing "...I mean, can you imagine it was like some present day banana republic were to march on washington dc and sack it oh and yes, rome was still there afterwards, it still had its emperor too, just that dorothy's dog toto had slipped behind those curtains now and all could simply see rome for that wizard of oz it was, and no, this is not the end of america as an ideolgy or culture, only that is signals the growth of confederated america in my view, the south, or souths, have no need to break free this time, it will gain it autonomy de facto and without bloodshed too..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 Confederate-flag-vietnam
Back to top Go down
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

Fuji Bucks™ : 1708

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Wow, i haven't seen Fleamailman here in a while
Back to top Go down
http://www.apple.com/macbookpro
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:15 pm

7 pages Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:19 am

repost from elsewhere

the goblin's hopes were high, it was just his reality got in the way of those hopes again, saying "...the last post always belongs to the last poster here and the clock stops not...", somehow the goblin was reminded to a small bird who walks with a piece of bread too big to fly away with, where other birds form a queue behind him and where, when he finally drops it, the next bird picks it up while the first bird joins the back of the queue behind him, "...oh well, it's still nice to win for a while then..." mentioned the goblin about it, adding "...after all, I made this thread for winners, even the lupusbots won on their thread now, and that was saying something..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 Little_Pilot_Skullington_by_Mike-1
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:52 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
hey! whats new everyone

"...not sure myself..." replied the goblin recovering from his cold, but now a bit worried in fact that the american administration, was just following the spanish empire in 17th century down her road to ruin here, adding "...well, the parallel is clear enough, I mean same fervor at the top, same problem of logistics, same high cost too, where slowly demoralization creeps in, troops go unpaid or ill equipped, mutinies within the ranks, and final pullout, at the cost of her empire, for if spain had cut her loses at the start, she wouldn't have paved the way for the french empire first, followed by the british empire after that...", simply spain had the new world with an almost unlimited supply of silver at the time, concluding "...so if spain with its unlimited finance couldn't defeat the various states in the netherlands, how could it be possible be then, that america, with a trillion dollar debt at this point, can somehow subdue the afghanistan tribes indefinitely here...", simply, that same old writing was on the wall again, and it still read "pull out or bleed on"

the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 958f83d3b57310999ad4da4c82de3189acc
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:59 am

Locked.
Damn can't do it.

"Why post" said the smoking goblin, "don't know" said the walking goblin. "This is so much spam in this forum that it's not funny" said the momma goblin.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:31 am

repost from elsewhere

"...how smart you are to have guessed it then..." mentioned the goblin who simply explained, saying "...posters post, writers write, but live writers cheat, they feed feed feed...", somehow the goblin remembered the story where hell is supposed to have spoons that so long to feed oneself with, whereas in heaven those same spoons were used to feed others with, saying "...well you feed me, I feed the slot, all spoon feeding then..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 Mother_child
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:48 am

"this is really annoying, you think you can win this game" Said the goblin. "You will never win."
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:10 am

Quote :
"this is really annoying, you think you can win this game" said the ballerina. "You will never win. goblin"

"...oh but agreed, one can't win this forever perhaps, never said I could, but one is winning in this moment, where in posting "now" is the only moment one ever has..." replied the goblin more to himself perhaps, adding "..so if posts are reflections of self, ask yourself what is a life where one makes no reflection at all, where for me at least, I exist to myself even anonymously then by my posts alone, for what else of me is there on this internet here, oh yes, I too, could hide behind "money in the back", "published books", "social networking", and "details of an active dailylife", whatever then, what of it now, and still you would simply see me, as I see myself too, by my post alone, so look to your posts mortals, look hard at your posts then.."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 Salvation_by_dholl
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Pretty birds laughing with a fatass black man because I'm a racist
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:03 pm

repost from elsewhere

the goblin was wondering if hedes hadn't somehow released the cerberus from its underworld, and if this really was what the goblin was facing now, and which one, if any, of those three ferocious heads would actually devour him too, oh yes, he recognised them alright, there was the european malaise with its insatiable hunger now, the american default with its insurmountable debt, and lastly, the one the goblin feared the most here, the onward awakening of the tectonic plates, "...now the jaws of either one of these heads alone would have been alarming enough, but all three together now, I am beyond alarm..." mentioned the goblin, but the cerberus was in no rush, it seems to be biding its time as if savoring its prey once more, where the goblin for his part just read into its contours its majesty again, saying "...at least I saw you coming beast, you'll give me credit for that then, I was fooled by the media here..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqovlRhIxIE&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ8Tp0XAeI8

the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 Cerberus_by_victoria_poloniae
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:36 pm

ummm....what?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Well, fmm had won. Until you posted Invis. I'm going to officially win by locking this because it could turn into spamapalooza. And no one wants that, right?

So on behalf of Fuji so that everyone wins, This thread is now Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here, wins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Forum Games-
Free forum | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com