Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

the last person to post here, wins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

Fuji Bucks™ : 1087

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:02 am

(OK three hours, seventeen minutes and thirty seconds later, the goblin feels he has given it ample time for the others to think up a reply here, well albeit that, last night drinks binge on the town followed by their parents bailing them out of prison once more, might have somewhat effected their ability to press buttons on the keyboard this morning, so the goblin simply explained "...look it OK,just think of it as me using Einsteinean's turn as he doesn't get up in the daytime anyway...")

repost from elsewhere, a friend having a dig at the "last post" thread there

Quote :
Is it really that deep? I thought the idea was that it's a humorous non-sequitir to relieve the boredom between postings on more legitimate topics.

"...almost right there, it's a humorous non-sequitur to relieve the boredom of posting on more legitimate topic threads actually..." replied the goblin somehow seeing that those legitimate topic threads never really got the hits, nor the posts, to them that these "last post" threads got, adding "...oh the guilt of everyones reading this post then, and that of the my writing it too, more popcorn anyone..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 1scarjo_omnomnom
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:40 pm

("...well I could have sworn that there was an absolutely wonderful fab post by someone else a moment only that it have got deleted, meaning that it's my turn again then, isn't it..." mentioned the goblin posting more)

Harry lime, in the third man wrote:
800 years and what has Switzerland with its peace given us, the cuckoo clock

"...no, what the Swiss make well is the musical toilet roll holder that plays "Edelweiss"..." said the goblin not joking, wishing he had a picture of it, continuing "...also we are quite good at looking after your money too..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Image031
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:46 pm

wtf... trock this already.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Lebby™
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp

Staff Message : I LOVE SHADY
Fuji Bucks™ : 5485

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:53 pm

Dude, you're new, but you've double and triple posted in this already -.-

Edit your posts if you must
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com?Tennisman7890
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:12 pm

"...there, you have folks, ample proof that the site isn't dead, that even through civilizations might come and go in the meantime, eventually somebody does come along and posts something some time..." mentioned the goblin again, adding "...suppose I will have to start posting on other threads now, or not, depending on whoever wishes to have their thread continued..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Kermitrollingupandgettingtwisted
Back to top Go down
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

Fuji Bucks™ : 3384

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:50 pm

"If one was to divulge into the significance of the Goblin's post, might they find a life story, a soliloquy of sorts, or something that they can reflect on with anecdotes of onesort from somewhere." As I sit reflect on this by my lonesome, I have yet to find a correlation with my own life, but I sit with a smug look on my face, for I have found an answer.

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 6719-mirror
Back to top Go down
The Official JCMG
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
The Official JCMG

Fuji Bucks™ : 2141

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Dude, WTH, you must want a verbal warning.

-=Verbal Warning=-

You've been to Jyo's already, you already know not to double/triple post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Quote :
"If one was to divulge into the significance of the Goblin's post,
might they find a life story, a soliloquy of sorts, or something that
they can reflect on with anecdotes of onesort from somewhere." As I sit
reflect on this by my lonesome, I have yet to find a correlation with
my own life, but I sit with a smug look on my face, for I have found an
answer.

(nice post, felt the goblin, thought in fact, the goblin had often wondered if there always had to be some correlation to ones own life for something to be worth reading now, remembering two things here, first, that there are an infinite number of subjects that one might relate to later in life, and second, that there are an infinite number of lessons that can be learned from things that do not directly relate to one at all, "...anyway, I don't think that I write to relate here, more simple I write to get whatever it is right to myself..." ventured the goblin, adding "...but the post was good, the mirror bit was quite correct, simply one is what one posts, that's for sure...")

repost from elsewhere

certainly, the goblin thanked the poster for pointing out the plight of the American economy of late, but either way the goblin's mind, or whatever little remained of it that is, was musing on the idea that those federal financial institutions could now solve much of that accusation that the market is out of touch, insensitive, and even irrelevant to mr joe average", if they were to better entice here the average American to participate in the stock market more, by for example creating some special issue of bonds that are immediately convertible to food stamps upon their maturity, "...yes, these "food stamp bonds" could be traded freely on the market, so that the "one in ten" Americans receiving food stamps at the moment could keep track of their investment in the US economy that is..." ventured the goblin somehow realizing that without some sort of intervention soon, his much needed supply of peanut butter could well be in serious jeopardy

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 LoneRangerandTonto
Back to top Go down
The Official JCMG
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
The Official JCMG

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:48 pm

This post is to prevent fleamailman from double posting.
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

Fuji Bucks™ : 99800397

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:53 pm

"ZOMG this thread is fucked"

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Middle-finger
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:41 pm

reply to someone from my second intro tread here, before it was locked

Quote :
I WANT TO KILL THIS LAD, HES SO... STORY LIKE AND USES PICTURES OF NONSENSE!!! GAGAGAHHHHHHASFAHDG!!!!111

"...well, I do sympathize at your inability and lack of understanding towards my posts, not your fault I know but, tell you what, use this then, you can thank me later..." said the goblin just being helpful

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Grave
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:18 am

Wait do i win cause i am the last to post here :)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:16 am

Meandering Duck wrote:
"If one was to divulge into the significance of the Goblin's post, might they find a life story, a soliloquy of sorts, or something that they can reflect on with anecdotes of onesort from somewhere." As I sit reflect on this by my lonesome, I have yet to find a correlation with my own life, but I sit with a smug look on my face, for I have found an answer.

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 6719-mirror

Very nice, Sher.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:26 am

Quote :
Wait do i win cause i am the last to post here

"...well we all take our turns in winning here, but the duck was right, we see ourselves by what we post, as it mirrors in our posts as our reflections does it not..." replied the goblin, adding "...enough reflections and one sees oneself clearly, so, since one knows who one is in "dailylife" if only because these real physical strings, of "age", "health", "wealth" and "gender", keep reminding us at each moment, the only question that now remains is "who is the me on this internet", and perhaps that answer to that is what one actually wins here, if one keeps on posting that is, not that it has to be on "last post" threads, but they help..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Duncanlongagendas
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:49 am

repost from elsewhere, just sharing

the witchdoctor smiled “...goblin, you think it's a recession because they have told you that it is one, but look at it more closely, every recession to date has been investors withdrawing their investment in late autumn, causing the market to slump, whereupon an injection of capital from either banks or governments props things up until, that too, proves futile and one has the recession for sure, but a recession, like its namesake, is supposed to eventually return things to what they once were are they not...”, to which the witchdoctor leaned closer to the goblin, continuing “...so now, with a trillion dollar debt and one dollar in ten going to service that debt too, and with far too much money in circulation anyway, and that ever unchanged "upside down demographic pyramid", still think it's actually a recession goblin..." at which the witchdoctor took a deep breath and just continued "...it's a “default” goblin, financial musical chairs if you like where the music has stopped, america will survive goblin, but it has filed for chapter 13 in all but name...”

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Dreaming
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Long time no see Goblin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:05 pm

the only way i see somebody winning this is is a mod posts WIN and then locks the thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
The Official JCMG
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
The Official JCMG

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:19 pm

There's still a loophole if you lock this though...
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Invisifly2 wrote:
the only way i see somebody winning this is is a mod posts WIN and then locks the thread.

"...not at all, this game is played across sites, locking one of them would change nothing, also what if another mod reopened it later..." explained the goblin, adding "...besides, the more threads are locked, the less posters will feel comfortable in posting, as trolls attack sites with exactly this in mind, that is, by getting one thread locked after the other, the site simply implodes this way as post-base dries up..." but either way, the goblin himself was anonymous, the only win that mattered to him was the one he gained against himself here, though he still liked seeing other member's post's here

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Ahmadfacepalm
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:45 pm

I'm so sad that this will be locked
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:46 pm

talkin bout this thread, and they could post win, and delete it and delete it from the trash so it couldn't be recoverd
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:18 pm

("...and if someone else restarted this thread MYAHAHAHA..." replied the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Your posts are always so interesting to read fleamailman

"...thanks, I am one of a group of live writers called "the band", we need lots of forums to perform on, since, the fundimental difference between a normal poster and a live writer, is the live writer's need to repost across forums, that is, not just to air/edit/backup here, but also to create new works by replying too, as "posts are born of posts" making this writing easy...", in fact, the goblin appreciated the dark background color, the welcome he had received, and the tolerant nature of place, adding "...now all I have to do is encourage the others to post some of their works here, and to turn this into a journal thread, a hotchpotch of everyones talent then, but if not, I'll just win by default here, MYAHAHAHAHA...", win/win for the goblin in fact, who would still prefer to lose to others than win by himself

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Goblin-1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Wtf is this shit?
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Wtf is this shit?

"...no, don't be so hard on yourself Einsteinean, your posts aren't shit at all, bad perhaps, but just keep rubbing those braincells together, both of them then, and I am sure you'll come up with something eventually..." replied the goblin only with Einsteinean's welfare at heart

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Watchingover

Last edited by fleamailman on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:02 pm

wtf is up with your intelligence?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here, wins   the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here, wins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Forum Games-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com