Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Track / General Running

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Lsquared
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Lsquared

Fuji Bucks™ : 2005

Track / General Running - Page 11 _
PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:52 pm

I did 10 today by accident, I got kinda lost (we're on vaca) and tacked on a few extra blocks. I need 1 mile tomorrow to hit 40 this week. 8K last Wednesday, times aren't online but the unofficial was 33:39.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:27 am

Niceee work on that 8k. Can't really say the 5k is good but I don't know the course
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:00 am

I ran on the football pitch today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lsquared
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Lsquared

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:44 pm

No, the 5K time isn't great, even for an XC course, but it's one of the tougher ones around and I was pretty close to a couple of our top guys who also ran it. The 8K was a big PR, I was about 10 seconds ahead of a 10-year-old...who got the age group record that day...he's crazy.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:27 am

Cross country starts in a few days
Back to top Go down
Lsquared
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Lsquared

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:10 pm

Ours starts the 25th. 43 1/2 miles this past week.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:34 pm

XC started yesterday. All we did was 2 miles to see where everyone placed in the team and see who had been running in the Summer. Apparently NO ONE DID but this black guy Chris. He came first with 11:50 then me with 12:05 (I barely ran this Summer) and then next guy was 12:30 something. Our team better work really hard this season or we will suck based on yesterday's performances.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Got my mile record at 4:46 yesterday and today got my 800 record at 2:05
Back to top Go down
Lsquared
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Lsquared

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:18 am

Damn, that's really good. What place are you on your team?

Captains' practice today, easy 4 or 5, basically just to see where people are, and I'm doing an 8K race after. 9-miler in pouring rain Monday, 78:06.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:22 pm

That's a great time for 9 miles, you're a great distance runner. I'm actually first right now but probably won't last the whole season. Ran 3 miles today got 16:55. Third day in a row getting a PR!
Back to top Go down
Lsquared
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Lsquared

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Awwshitsub17! Anyway. Only 10 people showed up to practice and we ran 4ish, then I did an 8K road race that the girls' team ran as their practice. Got somewhere around 34:30. And thanks, yeah, my endurance isn't bad but I'd kill to have your speed.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
Lsquared
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Lsquared

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Ran to the track, 2 miles each way, did 12x400 all 80-85. Might hit 50 miles this week, organized practice starts Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:51 am

Geez dude you practice hard. Good luck this year.

We just ran mile repeats going up two steep hills each mile followed by a mile and a half timed which me and my friend 'had' to run under nine after that difficult workout. Then the mile cooldown. I ate right when I got home and now I have felt absolutely aweful the past four hours. I keep telling myself it'll pass but it's not..
Back to top Go down
Lsquared
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Lsquared

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:52 pm

You think I practice hard? Jesus, that's awful. 11 miles this morning to hit 50 for the week (since Monday, I take Sundays off). And there's a 5-miler in a couple weeks (in the town Chip lives in, actually) and the age group record is almost a minute slower than my PR.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Tristan wrote:

We just ran mile repeats going up two steep hills each mile followed by a mile and a half timed which me and my friend 'had' to run under nine after that difficult workout. Then the mile cooldown. I ate right when I got home and now I have felt absolutely aweful the past four hours. I keep telling myself it'll pass but it's not..

It'll pass...when you take a shit and get it out of your system. Never eat then exercise, or vise versa.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:46 pm

Lsquared wrote:
You think I practice hard? Jesus, that's awful. 11 miles this morning to hit 50 for the week (since Monday, I take Sundays off). And there's a 5-miler in a couple weeks (in the town Chip lives in, actually) and the age group record is almost a minute slower than my PR.
Nice get that shit
Einsteinean wrote:
Tristan wrote:

It'll pass...when you take a shit and get it out of your system. Never eat then exercise, or vise versa.

I took like ten shits hahaha. It's mostly gone now. Might run today idk
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:00 pm

There you go.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:09 am

After not sleeping one bit I ran 4 miles in 25:51
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Ran somewhere between 4.2 and 4.5 in 25:40. Under 6 minute miles.
Back to top Go down
Lsquared
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Lsquared

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Stop being good at stuff...8K race last Wednesday was 34:36 (9th out of 54), race was at 6:30 and I ran 4 miles at captains' practice at 3:30 the same day. 5K Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Niceee job man I couldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Lsquared
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Lsquared

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:56 pm

If I can, you can, and much faster. 8x400 80-85 this morning. XC starts Thursday, can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:35 pm

I wish I could run half as good as you guys, lol. Stupid fucking knee.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:59 pm

We did 800s today. Nonstop for 50 mins. Every other was go hard and the others were go easy. Hard ones were from 2:15 to 2:45 ran 6 of em. Cannot wait until our first meet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Track / General Running   Track / General Running - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Track / General Running

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Sports Talk-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com